Social Media Manager
The Zimmerman Agency is growing our Social Media department and seeking a passionate Social Media Manager. The Social Media Manager will report to the Social Strategist and will be responsible for leading the day-to-day management of client’s social media platforms. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience managing a brand’s social media identity, planning and executing all aspects of organic and paid social efforts, has strong copywriting skills, a creative eye, and is a self-starter ready to dive into new learning opportunities.
- Manage client’s identity and voice across all social media channels
- Create monthly content calendars for organic and paid social efforts
- Oversee daily community management to ensure seamless online customer service
- Develop monthly, quarterly, annual and campaign performance reports with clear insights, key learnings, and actionable optimizations
- Execute, analyze and optimize paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Lead communication and contracting influencers for annual and one-off campaigns.
- Present social campaign updates, performance and plans to clients via phone, video calls, and on occasion, in person meetings
- Support Strategists in campaign concepting and activations
- Continuously conduct social listening for clients and their competitors to recognize consumers passions, frustrations, sentiment drivers, etc.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, emerging social channels, social platform’s new features and best practices across the social sphere
- 2+ years of hands-on experience managing a brand’s social media identity
- 1+ years executing paid social ad campaigns
- Proven experience creating content calendars for organic social media posts
- Executes optimizations with a data first approach
- Has experience utilizing social media management and social listening tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout, Agorapulse, Netbase, etc.
- Possesses strong writing and presenting skills
- Lives and breathes social media, staying up to date on trends across all platforms
Not to brag, but Tallahassee is one of Southern Living Magazine’s Top 10 Cities in the South, and was named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live, Best Cities for Entrepreneurs, and top 10 Best Places to Get a Fresh start by livability.com.